Lunch 12:00 – 15:00 (last orders by 13:40)Dinner 18:00 – 22:00 (last orders by 19:40)Capacity: 32 seats For food safety concern, all dishes are unavailable for take-away.
The executive chef of Ukai-tei Kaohsiung, Tanabe Yuki, has drawn on his classical French training to present a festive menu that highlights the culinary romance and gastronomical luxury of French cooking. Locally sourced premium ingredients, as well as Wagyu beef and fresh seafood air-shipped from Japan are combined with exceptional skill to ensure an experience guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds.Lunch: from NT$ 1,500
Dinner: from NT$ 2,000(Water and other beverages are excluded.)
or Contact us on +886-7-9730122
Reservation / Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation fees: NT$1,000 per person for both general and special occasion reservations.
- If you cancel within 24 hours, the complete cancellation fee will apply.
- Cancellations made a within 24-48 hours will incur 50% cancellation fee.
- For cancellations made within 48-72 hours, you have the option to rebook within the next 3 months .
- Any alterations, cancellations or changes to the guest count made 72 hours prior to the reservation will not incur any cancellation fees.
- If you cancel your special menu orders within 7 days , the actual cost of the ingredients will be billed .
- While linking your credit card to your reservation, you may see a NT$1 charge. This is to make sure your card is valid. It will be removed and you won’t be charged.
- The reservation will be held for 10 minutes; please inform us if there’s any adjustment of time.
- For cancellations of special events (eg. Charter service, Guest Chef events…etc) made in 7 days prior to the event, will incur 50% of deposit as penalty.
- In the event of public transport disruptions or severe weather, you can reschedule your reservation.
- For unreachable or no-show guests, the full cancellation fee will be charged.
- If the number of guests attending is fewer than originally reserved, cancellation fees will be incurred.
- Due to limited seating, if you intend to include additional guests, please contact us by phone beforehand.
- Appropriate smart casual attire is expected. Men are asked to refrain from wearing flip-flops or sandals; women should also avoid flip-flops and strapless sandals.
- Customers only above the age of 10 are welcomed (charter service is excluded).